[m-w] Re: Next needs

  • From: Sandy Dohallow <sdohallow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dan Martin <m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 22:41:41 +0000

Hi,

My address is:  6124 S. Parfet St.
                     Liittleton, CO  80127

    Send
                     SSN:  459-25-0216

From: drsewnsew@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [m-w] Next needs
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 16:30:04 -0500

I realize life's been a little "Disjointed" for some. Damn the luck!

I need a current mailing address, phone number and SSA number for everyone. I
mailed the Annuity on Monday, And had them withhold 28% to cover any taxes on
Mom's final tax return. I'll de-vide the total recieved by 6 and send to the
address you supply.

Any ? call me at 713-857-7952

or at 281-550-0726 Home/answering machine

 Address at my home 15726 Windy Glen Dr.

                             Houston, TEXAS 77095

Michael R. Martin

Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet
Explorer 8.  Download FREE now!