[m-w] Re: Next Step - Would be Appreciative of any opinions/advice anyone has

  • From: Karen Stone <stoney19018@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Family <m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 09:30:25 -0600

First, let me just say how horrible this all is and how sorry I am that you
have to go thru it.

Second, let me just say that, if it was me, I would get an attorney
immediately. This is too much for a layman to try and iron out - well, this
layman anyways!! This looks like it could end up and involve the utility
company, the insurance company and whoever this "Steve" guy is, the software
company - I mean it could go on and on. I would rather have a wealthy attorney
looking out for my best interest than being dependent upon an employee of the
insurance company whose bonus is probably dependent upon how much he saves the
company in claims!!