[m-w] Lucy

  • From: "Michael R. Martin" <drsewnsew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Barry Steinberg <barry@xxxxxxxxxx>, David Dunford <dcjdunford@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 22:21:38 -0500

 I'm not sure who all knew, but Lucy was back in for more surgery today.
Everything went very well. Both the surgeon and the plastic surgeon both said
it all went well. The will check the removed parts for cancer. She'll have to
deal with a cath for about a week. Awaiting the " RESULTS". Otherwise it all
went well, So far. More when I know more. Also, whenever ya'll have a question,
Call 713-857-7952. I don't wear it to Not talk to people, Especially Family

Michael R. Martin