[m-w] Re: J. Martin Will Update

  • From: "Michael R. Martin" <drsewnsew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 16:24:53 -0500

It is Not specifically stated in Mom's will to my knowledge, therefore the
problem. Who the executor is?? I cc'ed the lawyer, maybe we'll get a response
from him.

Michael R. Martin

Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 15:00:22 -0600
Subject: [m-w] Re: J. Martin Will Update
From: kathi.pieper@xxxxxxxxx
To: m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why is Joe the lawyer confused on who the executor of the estate is?  Isn't
that specifically stated in Mom's will?  Is he implying that her will is not
valid?

Why is the title being transferred to an individual?  Wouldn't the title be
transferred to the Estate of Ruth Martin?

Kathi

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 2:26 PM, Michael R. Martin <drsewnsew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

For some reason Joe (the lawyer) seems to think Lucy should know something that
I don't and continues to email her, not me. He has spoken with her and not me
about several things. In his latest communication with her he stated the need
to decide who should be appointed executor of the estate. The title needs to be
transferred out of Mom's name and into either all of us or one of us's name.
There also needs to be a final tax return filed. I'll need bank statements and
prior year (or at least the last one she filed) tax returns in order to get
that started. If it pleases everyone I'll try to get me appointed executor to
simplify things and get the ball rolling to sell it and settle it. Also, I'll
need current address for each of y'all again, as some may have changed.

Michael R. Martin

Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 11:35:02 -0600
Subject: [m-w] Update
From: kathi.pieper@xxxxxxxxx
To: m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello!  Hope all had a great time visiting while Sandy and Karen were in town.
Were any decisions reached?  Haven't heard from anyone and was wondering what
was going on.

Thanks

kathi

Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don’t worry about storage limits. Check it
out.