[m-w] FW: Leonard

  • From: "Michael R. Martin" <drsewnsew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 17:12:16 -0500

I was up to check on Lucy this morning when I got the word about Leonard.
They checked him into Southeast Memorial Herman Hospital on Saturday evening.
He had fallen sometime, either Thursday or Friday, He's in ICU for now. There
was some talk of admitting him when I left. A "little" heart attack? and
failing kidneys. He was awake and alert when I saw him a couple of hours ago.
Somehow I even got him to laugh. He's doing "OK" right now. Heart rate of 35 to
45 BPM and signs of kidney failure. Lucy's come down with something and running
a little fever, otherwise "Ready to come home".
More when I know...

Michael R. Martin

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.