[m-w] Estate status

  • From: "Michael R. Martin" <drsewnsew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 12:51:46 -0500

Let me try to explain what's going on this week. All the first round of
paperwork is complete. I talked with a co-counsel, Irwin Wilbanks, yesterday.
Seems Dad died without a will. By Texas Law Mom inherited his possessions, now
we (I) need to meet with the judge to file a Declaration of Heir ship form to
establish Mom as his sole beneficiary. I'll need two people (disinterested
partys) to go with me to file a motion with the judge. Let this help remind all
of us to have a will, It's just easier. If anyone has ANY QUESTIONS call me
anytime at 713-857-7952, I still don't type much better than before.

Michael R. Martin

Ready for Fall shows? Use Bing to find helpful ratings and reviews on digital
tv's.
http://www.bing.com/shopping/search?q=digital+tv's&form=MSHNCB&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MSHNCB_Vertical_Shopping_DigitalTVs_1x1