[m-w] Re: Appraiser

  • From: "Michael R. Martin" <drsewnsew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 18:15:14 -0500

A test. I guess I'm in on this Blog too. I've seen the discussion so far. That
gig is available to anyone, WITH A License. Terry Macmellon pretty much quit
selling hen houses and just does appraisals.

Michael R. Martin

From: stoney19018@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [m-w] Re: Appraiser
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 12:52:51 -0600

Hmmmmm, does not sound like a bad gig!!

> From: danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx
> To: m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [m-w] Appraiser
> Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 11:34:49 -0500
>
> The appraiser came and went this morning.
> He had GPS in the car, a cool laser measuring device, a tablet pc and
> a digital camera.
> He was there 12 minutes, cost 275.00 he will have the paper on monday
> or tuesday.
> He told me the value is in the land, the house is worth 10,000.00 to
> 15,000.00 as a house or the cost of demolition.
> He looked about 25 years old, pierced eye brow and all.
>

> Dan Martin
> Martin's Sewing Machines Inc.
> 4510 West 34th Street
> Suite B
> Houston,Tx. 77092-5942
> 713-686-1029
> Fax 713-686-3462

Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Find out more.
Windows Live™: Life without walls.