[Lugge] Re: virtual host apache

  • From: "Roberto A. Foglietta" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lugge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 19:39:32 +0200

Yddu ha scritto:

Un grazie a tutti!Grazie ad un caro amico (Andreoletti) ho risolto il
problema...semplicemente editavo il file sbagliato...o meglio era httpd.conf
ma non serviva a nulla perchè in realtà apache usava altri file per
configurarsi...
vabbè...capita!!!

Già ora che lo dici, dentro a

/etc/httpd/conf/httpd2.conf

###
### Virtual Hosts
###
# We include different templates for Virtual Hosting. Have a look in the
# vhosts directory and modify to suit your needs.
Include conf/vhosts/Vhosts.conf
#Include conf/vhosts/DynamicVhosts.conf
#Include conf/vhosts/VirtualHomePages.conf

c'è un inclusione per il seguente file (altrimenti potrebbe stare altrove, ma questo sia ormai lo standard su mdk)

/etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/Vhosts.conf

################# Vhosts.conf
#This is where we store the VirtualHosts configuration.
#
#Since Apache 1.3.19, we modified the setup to include some nice tricks:
#
#- We added the User and Group directives so VirtualHosts now work with
#  suexec directive. If set, Apache will run all cgi scripts under that
#  user and group (provided the uid and gid are > 100 for security). The
#  directories and cgi files *must* belong to that user/group for the
#  feature to work
#- We added the Setenv VLOG directive. This works in conjunction with
#  the CustomLog in common.conf. When Setenv VLOG is set, apache will
#  create a /var/log/httpd/VLOG-YYYY-MM-<ServerName>.log instead of logging
#  to access_log. Use this instead of defining a special logfile for
#  each vhost, otherwise you eat up file descriptors.
#- You can also specify a path for the VLOG for each Vhost, for example,
#  to place the logs in each user's directory. However, if you want to
#  use the file for accounting, place it in a directory owned by root,
#  otherwise the user will be able to erase it.
#- I suggest only including the ErrorLog *only* if the vhost will use
#  cgi scripts. Again, it saves file descriptors!
#- We added the Rewrite directives so vhosts will work with the
#  PERLPROXIED configuration

se erano questi i file che di cui ti serviva sapere l'esistenza per favore puoi confermarlo (o smentire) così abbiamo un log completo di problema-soluzione!!
;-)

--
Roberto A. Foglietta
http://roberto.foglietta.name