[Lugge] Re: arrieccomi

  • From: "Roberto A. F." <robang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lugge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:23:47 +0200

Elisabetta wrote:

> P.S. Scusate per la lunghezza... era troppo tempo che non mi facevo
> sentire...
> ------------
> Elisabetta Ferri
> Senior Member of the Linux Users Group Genova (LUGGe)
>
> "...and i dream your dream for you, and now your dream is real"

Romeo and Juliet Lyrics

[cut]
 juliet the dice were loaded from the start
 and I bet and you exploded in my heart
 and I forget I forget the movie song
 when you gonna realize it was just that the time was wrong juliet?

 come up on different streets they both were streets of shame
 both dirty both mean yes and the dream was just the same
 and I dream your dream for you and now your dream is real!
 how can you look at me as I was just another one of your  deals?
[cut]

--

  ||_)   ||\    ||_    /     Proud Member & Master of the LUGGE    |

 Prima di scrivere in m-list per favore leggi il regolamento
 http://lugge.ziobudda.net/benvenuto.html