[Lugge] Slack 8.0 and GTK

  • From: Elrond <roger900port@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 23:46:04 -1200

Hi all,
Basing my basic_opinion on results i obtained while using
./configure for several *.tar.gz common packages, i
see that it is impossible to find by this common script the path
of GTK libs and executables.
Then i tried to solve the problem setting the PATH variable for users
and root to look in /opt/gnome/**,but no result; i modified manually the
makefiles for that packages,but,again :(,no result obtained.
I really thinking that this is my basic error on compiling packages,
so here i am asking an help.
Thanks in advance ,

--
elrond@granburrone~:more lorien