[Lugge] [Fwd: [devel] Sono il primo ad annunciarvelo!]

  • From: "Roberto A. Foglietta" <fogliettar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LUGGe <lugge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 19 Mar 2002 09:59:29 +0100

--
  ,__    ,_     ,___    .-------=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-.
  ||_)   ||\    ||_    /     Proud Member & Master of the LUGGE    |
  || \   ||¯\   ||¯      e-mail  : mailto:robang@xxxxxxxxx         |
  ¯¯  ¯° ¯¯  ¯° ¯¯  °    linuxgrp: http://lugge.ziobudda.net       |
  Roberto A. Foglietta   homepage: http://digilander.iol.it/robang |
 \                       reg num : #219348 with the Linux Counter  |