[Lugge] Fw:[SLE] SuSE Firewall 2

  • From: "marnaudo@xxxxxxxxx" <marnaudo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lugge@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 10:47:31 +0200

Hi everibody,
i have a big problem with this configuration.
I can get the internet connection to my provider, but i can not download my
emails and i view html pages, so i have to return to Win and make all this
things by webserver ;-(
I have read the _faq_ end the _examples_ for my stand alone computer and
connection by isdn, but it non work.
I attach the most interesting informations.
I use SuSE 7.0, Kernel 2.4.7

Can you help me?
Regards.

Massimo
-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: pippo.messages.log

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --
-- File: BodyPart

 Prima di scrivere in m-list per favore leggi il regolamento
 http://lugge.ziobudda.net/benvenuto.html