[Lugge] Fw: [sylpheed:12522] Sylpheed claws now for Win32

  • From: Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono <lo_oris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lugge <lugge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 19:04:43 +0200

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 19:55:12 +0200
From: torte <torte@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sylpheed@xxxxxxxxxxxx, sylpheed-claws-users@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sylpheed:12522] Sylpheed claws now for Win32

Hi, Sylpheed users !

I just started porting the Sylpheed Win32 patch from Munesato Nakada to
the current sylpheed-claws branch, as this makes it easier to embed
ongoing changes and it provides some useful features, which work already
(e.g. scoring).  Most basic features of the claws-version are now
implemented and useable, as long as no external apps are involved.
A list of unimplemented features and bugs (todo.txt) and all necessary
files are available from http://ezytools.sf.net/sylpheed .

Please note, that the current patch is not meant to be complete, it is
only a first step... I hope, that the patches and the english install
notes encourage more hackers to join and improve the Win32 port.

Any feedback is welcome !
Thorsten Maerz
<torte@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

--
"Keep mouthing off like that, little girl, and you're going to get
burned"

 Prima di scrivere in m-list per favore leggi il regolamento
 http://lugge.ziobudda.net/soci/manifesto.htm#list

 Archivio delle e-mail postate in lista
 http://www.freelists.org/archives/lugge/

 Incontri in sede: martedì 15:00-18:00 e sabato 9:30-12.30