[Lugge] Fw: Limited Time Offer: Run Windows on Linux for \$49.99

  • From: Roberto A.F. <robang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LUGGE <lugge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 15:48:24 +0200

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 02:13:53 -0400
From: upgrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: "Roberto A Foglietta" <robang@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Limited Time Offer: Run Windows on Linux for \$49.99

Hello Win4Lin Users and NeTraverse Supporters,

Thank you for being a loyal supporter of NeTraverse and our Win4Lin
product. As a registered user or someone who has registered on our
website you are eligible for this special offer. This is a great
opportunity to get Win4Lin 4.0 at a very attractive price!

You can purchase your specially priced copy at NeTraverse's Online
Store at:

http://www.netraverse.com/upgrade

This offer will expire on May 31, 2002.

Your continued support and feedback have helped us create a product
that reflects your enhancement requests. Win4Lin 4.0 now delivers
enhanced functionality, increased application support, and many new
features including:

Support for Windows Millennium Edition (Windows ME)
Large Windows Memory Footprint (128 MB increased from 64MB)
Easier resizing of the Win4Lin window:
Asian Language Support for Windows98SE
Wheel Mouse support:
Correct CPU identification
Increased Application Support

Additionally by buying the 4.0 product you will be able to take
advantages of between release updates and features, not to mention new
kernel releases.

For more detailed information please check our website at:

http://www.netraverse.com/products/

These recent news stories about NeTraverse have demonstrated what the
media and the public have had to say about our products and why we
believe that NeTraverse Win4Lin is the best solution for running
Windows on Linux.

Linuxworld -
http://www.linuxworld.com/site-stories/2002/0508.win4lin.html

Computerworld -
http://www.computerworld.com/softwaretopics/os/story/0,10801,69849,00.html

How to Purchase/Upgrade

All previous Win4Lin users and evaluators are now eligible for a $49.99
electronic upgrade. We appreciate your past support and we will be
offering Win4Lin 4.0 at a reduced price to show our appreciation. You
can purchase your specially priced copy at NeTraverse's Online Store
at:

http://www.netraverse.com/upgrade

This offer will expire on May 31, 2002.

Thank you for your continued support of NeTraverse's products.

Sincerely,

The NeTraverse Team

For sales questions contact: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For support questions contact: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To be removed from future mailings please send email to
upgrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

--
   ||_)   ||\    ||_   /      Proud Member & Master of the LUGGE   |

 Prima di scrivere in m-list per favore leggi il regolamento
 http://lugge.ziobudda.net/soci/manifesto.htm#list

 Archivio delle e-mail postate in lista
 http://www.freelists.org/archives/lugge/

 Incontri in sede: martedì 15:00-18:00 e sabato 9:30-12.30