scimark.lua modified for CSV output

  • From: James Graves <james.c.graves.jr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 09:44:26 -0600

Hi All,

I was recently doing some embedded benchmarking, and I wanted to run
scimark.lua [1] continuously.  The board I'm working on does automatic
power / frequency scaling based on temperature, so the script has the
dual effect of heating up the CPU, and measuring its performance when
hotter.

I've modified the scimark.lua script to run for a given number of
iterations, and also print the output in CSV format for analysis.

I thought I ought to send out the changes in case they are useful.
MIT license for the changes of course.  Attached is the diff and the
modified source.

Best regards,

James Graves

[1] http://luajit.org/download/scimark.lua