Re: newbie: local buf = ffi.new("char[?]", "HELLO WORLD") fails PROBABLY SOLVED

  • From: Patrick Masotta <masottaus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 07:46:28 -0700 (PDT)

Guau...
I have been writing capitalized names for programming languages since FORTRAN;
BASIC, ASM, BASH, C, PYTHON, LUA or  whatever and now you guys are giving me a
hard time because
I write LUA instead of Lua???? this is a personal convention that should not
bother anyone.

>Seems like he's playing it a bit more subtle here.
C’mon what a comment to make…
I have been observed because of the LUA thing, I been observed because of
top-posting twice,
what else??  Don’t you guys think these comments could be a bit provocative?