Re: luajit push_string out of memory

  • From: Sung Park <spark0820@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:28:39 -0700

It may be possible that I am close to running out of memory.  Maybe
allocating 200 MB is pushing my code over the limit and causing luajit to
fail.   It sounds like there is no inherent limit to how much data can be
pushed through the stack based on your experiment.  I will investigate
further to find out the root cause of my failure. Thanks for the info.

Regards,
Sung