Re: luajit push_string out of memory

  • From: Chris <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 07:45:46 -0400

On 06/25/2012 07:58 PM, Sung Park wrote:
I have a large size string (around 200 MB) that I am trying to push to
luajit from C++ side.  Whenever I try to pass the string using
lua_pushstring, I get "out of memory" from luajit side with the error
message pushed onto the stack.

I think we need more information about what you're doing. Maybe some sample code. At what point does the error occur?

Is it possible your system actually is running out of memory?

I just tested pushing a 1.5G string without issue (32-bit luajit).

--
Chris   http://luadev.com