Re: function to check if a symbol in a library exists or not

  • From: malkia <malkia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 02:29:55 -0700

I preffer the exceptions - not declared, not found, etc.

When using ffi I want to feel more strict rules, because we are dealing at
lower level, almost as C

Another provlem is if you have to provide an ffi c function as callback to
another c function

If the function is missing, and luajit/ffi not throwing exceptions, but
simply returns nil, then that's a problem