Re: amalgamated luajit static library with mingw?

  • From: Daniel Kolesa <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 01:56:41 +0100

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 7:56 PM, Cosmin Apreutesei <
cosmin.apreutesei@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've noticed that the "amalg" target from the mingw makefile doesn't
> produce a static library (the "static" target does but it's made from
> separate obj files). Is it possible to get an amalg static library
> with that makefile?

What kind of library for both amalg and non-amalg mode is determined by the
BUILDMODE variable. It defaults to "mixed", but on Windows it's the same as
"dynamic". Set it to "static" if you want a static lib but keep in mind
that you won't be able to load C modules with that, as they need lua51.dll.