Mailing list issues

  • From: Mike Pall <mike-1210@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 00:51:03 +0200

Alek Paunov wrote:
> P.S. This is second attempt to send this replay to the list; My SMTP
> server log contains:

I haven't lost any postings, but I'm having issues with delayed
postings (delayed for many hours before I see my own postings).

I think it's a problem with freelists.org, but I have no influence
over that. If anyone is missing their own postings, please resend.

[And BTW: Ed Borasky, your postings contain URLs that are
apparently categorized as spam by some servers. I'm getting
bounces for all of your postings for several recipients. Please
reconsider if you want everyone to see your postings.]