Re: LuaJIT wiki

  • From: Arran Cudbard-Bell <a.cudbardb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 00:41:46 +0200
On 11 May 2012, at 00:27, Ignacio Burgueño wrote:

> On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 7:09 PM, Arran Cudbard-Bell
> <a.cudbardb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Following the discussions a couple of days ago, a new wiki has been created.
>>

> Thank you. Is it possible to get a rss or atom feed with the changes
> like Lua's wiki?
>
> http://lua-users.org/wiki/.rss

Not currently. Sinatra's DSL would make adding it pretty easy but I won't have
time to look at features like that for a couple of weeks.

If someone fancies hacking something together i'm willing to merge it.

You can either fork the GitHub project repo, or the modified wiki code is
available here:

https://github.com/arr2036/gollum/tree/power_wiki

-Arran

Arran Cudbard-Bell