Re: LuaJIT project governance

  • From: "Yichun Zhang (agentzh)" <agentzh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 21:50:21 +0800

Hello!

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 9:41 PM, Konstantin Osipov wrote:

Besides, it's still not clear what this team should do. If they
simply start accepting random patches from a "broader" community,
it's an almost guaranteed death by pollution.

Yeah, that's been my biggest concern. I hope during the transition
period, Mike Pall can choose one or more gate-keepers he trusts (to
some point) who can decide things responsibly and intelligently.
LuaJIT is a complex beast and the most valuable part of LuaJIT is its
amazing developers especially Mike Pall IMHO :)

Regards,
-agentzh

Disclaimer: I'm speaking for myself instead of my employer.