Re: LuaJIT project governance

  • From: "John Graham-Cumming" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "jgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 13:19:21 +0100

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 10:35 PM, Mike Pall <mikelj-1508@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Vyacheslav Egorov wrote:
I think we will not get anywhere by saying "it's so complicated and
elegant" and
"we *need* a single dedicated person right away". Instead we should
establish
formal contribution framework, figure out where we want to be and start
moving.

Yes, please let's start moving. This discussion is not helping.

I've just added my TODO list and some of the open sponsorships as
GitHub issues: https://github.com/LuaJIT/LuaJIT/issues

Feel free to add issues, comment on issues or propose fixes.

This seems like a good way to get things moving: start with concrete stuff.

John.