Re: LuaJIT project governance

  • From: "Vyacheslav Egorov" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "vegorov@xxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 11:02:26 +0200

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 9:59 AM John Graham-Cumming
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

1. The test suite

Although we currently have the source code on Github we need the test suite
to be in a very robust state so that LuaJIT itself can evolve... safely. We
think the most important first step is getting the test suite in good shape.
We would like to hear from people who are specifically interested in working
on tests. Mike has said he'll help transition his test suite; who wants to
assist?

I am happy to help transitioning the tests.

What needs to be done?

--
Vyacheslav Egorov