LuaJIT help wanted: Commercial Snabb Switch project

  • From: Luke Gorrie <luke@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 16:14:23 +0200

Howdy!

I would like some professional help :-)

I'm planning to start a commercial (100% open source) project around Snabb
Switch later this month. Snabb Switch is a fast userspace networking stack
that is written in LuaJIT. http://snabb.co/snabbswitch/

I am looking for a couple of LuaJIT hackers to work with me as independent
contractors.

Handy abilities would be: LuaJIT, system programming, IP networking,
Linux/KVM/OpenStack, able to travel a little within Europe.

If you are interested in this project - or similar ones in the future -
please drop me a line on luke (at) snabb.co.

Some more information on the snabb-devel mailing list:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/snabb-devel/TLcnsaZ5784

Cheers,
-Luke

P.S. Thanks Mike for letting me post this to the list!