Re: LuaJIT for Android

  • From: Fjölnir Ásgeirsson <fjolnir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 10:29:56 +0900

I'd be surprised if it didn't take a significant amount of work to bring up an
OpenGL context without any Java involvement at all.
The simplest route is to create an OpenGL view/renderer on the Java side and
make it's context the current one, then from that point on, any GL commands
issued from using FFI will have their results rendered into that view.

– Fjölnir