LuaJIT built statically segfaults when loading external module

  • From: Vladimir Dronnikov <dronnikov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 09:49:51 +0400

Hi, List!

The latest LuaJIT (2.0.0-beta10 and -beta9) built statically (express
-static option in ultimate call to the linker) segfaults when loading
an external module: `luajit -e foo`, e.g.

I tried that for both uClibc (0.32) and glibc (debian 6.0).
I do need it linked statically because of target system has read-only
root filesystem and I can't easily stuff libraries into there.

What could be the kludge to cope with the problem?

TIA,
--Vladimir Dronnikov, dvv at github.com