RE: LuaJIT Wiki?

  • From: William Adams <william_a_adams@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 04:40:20 +0000

I think this mailing list already represents a separate ecosystem. What I find
myself doing is going to Google whenever I want to find something.  Sometimes
it takes me to a mailing list, sometimes to a wiki, sometimes to someone's git
repo.  Really I don't care.  Once I'm there though, it makes life easier if I
can browse through like minded stuff. If there is a separate wiki, however that
is enacted, then I'll be very happy.  Whether it is part of an existing sytem,
or a separate system doesn't really seem to matter in this age of search. I say
put it wherever the people who are going to contribute to it would like to have
it. -- William

- Shaping clay is easier than digging it out of the ground.

http://blog.nanotechstyles.com
http://www.thingiverse.com/WilliamAAdams
https://github.com/Wiladams