Re: Logo and Icon set

  • From: Arran Cudbard-Bell <a.cudbardb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 15:06:53 +0200

On 11 May 2012, at 12:39, Mike Pall wrote:

Peter Drahoš wrote:
I am preparing updated icons for distribution of Lua using
LuaDist[1]. While considering what icon to use for LuaJIT I
realized there is no icon or logo associated with LuaJIT. For
the moment I am considering using the labeled Lua logo[2] with
LuaJIT on the orbit, however it would be better to hear your
opinion on this. Perhaps you can come up with a different
logo/icon.

I don't like the terms associated with the Lua logo. I drew
http://luajit.org/favicon.ico by hand, not particularly thrilled
about it. Better use the one from my twitter account, which is
simply a screenshot of the upper left corner of the homepage.
Oh, well ...

This is what was used for the various auth services.

Arran Cudbard-Bell
a.cudbardb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Betelwiki, Betelwiki, Betelwiki.... http://wiki.freeradius.org/ !