[ANN]LJJIT2RPi

  • From: William Adams <william_a_adams@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 02:38:46 +0000

I've been hacking on some Raspberry Pi interop stuff.  It's by no means
complete, but I've gotten through a fair amount of stuff that this might
actually be useful to some people.

The GitHub can be found here:
https://github.com/Wiladams/LJIT2RPi

The primary focus of this effort thus far was getting bcm_host stuff working.
 That's the raw basics for getting screen size, dealing with media, etc.

Since I already did the Khronos stuff, I'll add that in eventually.

I also threw in Mike's gpio stuff for completeness.

Adding ljsyscall would probably make it the most complete.  That would be a
full blown Linux system from soup to nuts in Lua!

Like I said, a work in progress, but if you want to start hacking on your Pi in
Lua, this might be helpful.

-- William
- Shaping clay is easier than digging it out of the ground.