[ANN]LJIT2Http_Parser

  • From: William Adams <william_a_adams@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 03:09:55 +0000

I have created a LuaJIT FFI interface to the http_parser project.

Code can be found here: https://github.com/Wiladams/LJIT2Http_Parser

Although I have my own goals with regards to creating various bits and pieces
of network

coding, that does not preclude me from picking the low hanging fruit along

the way.

I did Windows specific changes to the http-parser header (exporting functions).

I added a helper function for the URL parser

And that's about it.  Just raw http_parser for those who want it.

I looked around to see if anyone had already tackled it, and could not find one,

so here it is.

-- William

- Shaping clay is easier than digging it out of the ground.

http://williamaadams.wordpress.com
http://www.thingiverse.com/WilliamAAdams
https://github.com/Wiladams