Re: Interested in lua2exe ?

  • From: pansz <pan.shizhu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 19:22:32 +0800

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 5:33 PM, QuentinC <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have another problem with luasocket and all other DLLs provided in the
> lua for windows pack, it is linked to lua5.1.dll and not lua51.dll, and I
> haven't found any other solution than distribute the DLL twice, what is of
> course basicly totally idiot.

Recompile luasocket to link against lua51.dll solves the name problem,
which should be easy for developers.

require"xxxyyy" works if _G.package.loaded.xxxyyy is a module. so If I link
a module staticly into the host program, I call luaopen_xxxyyy(); after
luaL_openlibs(L); then the module variable is automatically assigned to
_G.package.loaded.xxxyyy. this works for me.