Re: How to create another lua_State in pthread?

  • From: Hiroaki Nakamura <hnakamur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 00:36:39 +0900

Hi, William.

Thanks for your blog articles.

I found your BanateCoreWin32 library
https://github.com/Wiladams/BanateCoreWin32
in your article and wonder under what license it is released.
Could you add the license file?
I hope it will be BSD or MIT license.

And I found two other Windows API bindings for LuaJIT in
http://wiki.luajit.org/FFI-Bindings

I hope those three are merged to be a united binding.
Thanks

--
中村 弘輝 )Hiroaki Nakamura) hnakamur@xxxxxxxxx