Re: FFI Reflection

  • From: Kaj Eijlers <bizziboi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 20:04:04 -0700

> I'm looking this from the other way. I have no real need to use the
> API, but I'm thinking of what would be required to get luaffi to
> support it as well. There are aspects of that API which I couldn't

That is actually an interesting way of evaluating an API, I see where
you're coming from. Imo, use cases of reflection/introspection are hardly
classifiable as they tend to open up the language instead of adding to it.
It`s typically an area where unexpected awesomeness can happen - it it
isn`t limited.