[ANN] FFI Binding for X264

  • From: William Adams <william_a_adams@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 18:26:41 +0000

https://github.com/Wiladams/LJIT2X264 This is very preliminary.  Basically an
FFI binding to the X264 H264 video encoder. I pre-compiled a binary of the
libx264-120.dll for Windows, as well as the x264.exe for those who might need
it to check things out.  This is so preliminary that I've only confirmed that
things can be called from Lua, as evidenced by the test_x264.lua file. If you
know anything about using X264 as a library, you might find this interesting.
The only real improvements I'll be making to this over time is things for
convenience. -- William

- Shaping clay is easier than digging it out of the ground.
http://williamaadams.wordpress.com
https://github.com/Wiladams