Re: Creating a statically linked executable for a LuaJIT+C program

  • From: Adam Strzelecki <ono@xxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 02:20:18 +0200

Another question that came to my mind testing my Mach-O dumper.

It seems namespace (dots) are encoded as _, does it mean that we need to take
care and avoid having i.e. test/init.lua & test_init.lua mapped to single
luaJIT_BC_test_init, otherwise it will produce symbol collision?
Or there is some workaround? Is there any reason that it cannot be encoded to
"luaJIT_BC_test.init" symbol (using dot?)

Cheers,
--
Adam Strzelecki | nanoant.com | twitter.com/nanoant