Re: Common FFI declarations

  • From: Duncan Cross <duncan.cross@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 14:59:02 +0100

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 2:19 PM, William Adams <william_a_adams@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Also, bonus if someone writes an IDL parser to generate the declarations in
> your style.  Then things can come in a lot quicker.

Er... oops. I honestly didn't know IDL was even a thing, just looked
it up. I should have started with that probably. I learned everything
I know about COM for this module through picking things up in many
Google searches, and never thought to assume that the incredibly
verbose header files I was looking at would have been generated from
something much simpler. Oh well...

-Duncan