Re: CoCo in 2.0.2

  • From: Ani A <aniruddha.a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 12:32:11 +0530

Hi Mike,

Thank you.

> The only thing that doesn't work is yielding when the coroutine
> has a C function further down in the stack. Note that pcall() and
> others are builtins and not C functions, so this restriction
> doesn't apply for them.

What I want to be able to do, from the Lua functions that I am implementing
which calls a C function, at that point, if the computation takes a while
to complete (say, requires network access), I should be able to
yield(), and once
the results are available, resume() and continue the Lua script execution.
Hope, this is possible.

--
Ani