Re: Backwards compatible Lua 5.3 features

  • From: Stuart Carnie <stuart.carnie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 06:57:27 -0700

Excellent, didn't see that specific quote.

Will take some time to learn the internals, but it has been an interest of
mine for a while

Fortunately, it looks like a lot of the harder work is done, since there
are already primitives in IR for the bit operators to generate optimal
assembly.

*Stuart Carnie*

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 5:41 AM, Gustavo Serra Scalet <
gustavo.scalet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As far as I understood:

“LuaJIT is open source software and *depends on your contributions*! This
may be in the form of bug reports, bug fixes and *patches*”

http://luajit.org/sponsors.html