Re: ArmHF

  • From: Dimiter 'malkia' Stanev <malkia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 13:40:00 -0700

On 5/8/2012 12:50 PM, Mike Pall wrote:
Dimiter 'malkia' Stanev wrote:
Are there any plans to support armhf?
( http://wiki.debian.org/ArmHardFloatPort if people are wondering )

Would that require some kind of sponsorship?
( I don't speak for my company, studio, etc. - just wondering )

--Mike

Sorry. I've misread that, and I've misread it the last time. Damn - no excuses, I'm such a bad reader.

Okay then, on your page http://luajit.org/sponsors.html you are saying that you can't accept funds from individuals,
for legal and administrative reasons.

Would you change your mind if there is some kind of bounty luajit fund or something like it (I'm not even sure what's the proper word). Or at least, if hobbyist or individuals like myself know how such thing is set-up, and whether it would be acceptable to you?

(I don't even know how much trouble this is, I've always worked as salaried employee, never did business on my own, or worked as a contractor). I've been sponsoring with small amount of money several projects, so something like $100-$200 would be reasonable from me to donate,
but hardly enough for you to develop or spent time on it.

Maybe someone would have more experience in setting such thing, so you are not troubled with putting it up?
That is off course, if something like this would ever be acceptable by you.

Thanks,
Dimiter 'malkia' Stanev.