RE: [ANN]LJIT2Win32

  • From: William Adams <william_a_adams@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 17:56:46 +0000

I have spent a fair amount of thought and done a fair amount of experimentation
around the IOCP problem.

The quickest and easiest way right now is to simply use Luvit, if you so happen
to be doing network programming.

Otherwise, I have put the appropriate ffi calls into the kernel32_ffi file.

The biggest challenges though have to do with thread creation, and passing
parameters back and forth between threads.

I created a LuaThreadProgram object once that encapsulated all this, and did
quite a few experiments related to passing data back and forth between
different running threads.

I don't personally have a final solution in this space though, bottom line.

Do you do networking, or IO in general, including files?

-- William
- Shaping clay is easier than digging it out of the ground.

Hi William
 It is much helpful if you can let luajit work with IOCP. I use IOCP every day.
Regards
gelin yan