Re: [ANN] Sci-1.0-beta1

  • From: Stefano <phd.st.p@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 21:05:54 +0100

On 19 September 2012 21:01, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky <znmeb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There's a library for calling R from Lua? Tell me more, please!

http://www.scilua.org/wip.html

It allows to exchange data and execute R code in the R server session
(which actually can be a simple instance of R "as usual" on your
computer). But it does not support things like:

local v = R.exp(1.2)

where arguments and return values are automatically converted ecc.
ecc. It's not on my plans to introduce support for this.