Re: [ANN] LJIT2caca [insert something immature here]

  • From: Pierre-Yves Gérardy <pygy79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 23:12:28 +0200

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 4:55 PM, Basurita <basuraparabarspi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Maybe this should also go unexplained, but "caca" means "poop" in Spanish.
Hence, all the potty references in the project, I guess...
(although I have no idea where the original "caca" came from.. I'll google it
up after my potty break)

As discussed in the libpipi thread, it comes from French, where "pipi"
and "caca" mean pee and poo. They also had libculcul (literally
"AssAss", meaning "ridiculous") at one point, but it was merged back
in libcaca.

—Pierre-Yves