RE: [ANN] LJIT2caca [insert something immature here]

  • From: William Adams <william_a_adams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 14:49:46 +0000

Sorry if you were offended. Someone somewhere in the world will be offended
even by the 'caca' part.
If you are interested in ASCII graphics, go look at the binding.
Otherwise, ignore it all, put me in the "immature category" and move along.
My record of bindings speaks for itself.
-- William

===============================
- Shaping clay is easier than digging it out of the ground.

To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 15:34:00 +0100
Subject: Re: [ANN] LJIT2caca [insert something immature here]
From: liamdevine@xxxxxxxxx

On 20/08/15 15:21, William Adams wrote:

As almost all of my lua ffi bindings are named 'LJIT2'xxx, where 'xxx'
is the name of the library, without the 'lib' portion, libcaca.so
becomes 'LJIT2caca'.

caca was not the greatest of concerns to myself. I realise you are
following a pattern and using the name given by other immature developers.

--
Liam