Re: [ANN] LJIT2caca - Serious shit wrapped in Lua goodness

  • From: "Liam Devine" <liamdevine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 10:11:33 +0100

On 20/08/15 04:26, William Adams wrote:

https://github.com/Wiladams/LJIT2caca

Honestly, I've been eyeing these libraries for quite some time. It just
so happens that now is a great time to put out the wrappers. Think
about it. You're watching a movie, you want the ultimate compression
(ASCII text, followed by lz4), so that you can stream it around the world...

Anyway, if you're into ASCII art renderers, there it is.

Not quite as polished as a truly Luafied version, but it covers the
basic grunt work.

-- William

- Shaping clay is easier than digging it out of the ground.

William, I would question if there was a need for the language in your
message title and your previous messages. Please let us not go down the
same route as luvit modules.

--
Liam