Re: [ANN] GSL Shell 2.2.0 beta1 release

  • From: Francesco Abbate <francesco.bbt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 15:03:35 +0200

Hi,

sorry for the problem. This is due to the fact that there is a delay
between the upload of the file and the propagation of the file into
the mirrors.

Now the file should be available for download. In any case the
download directory is:

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gsl-shell/

I take the opportunity to point out that the windows binaries using
OpelBLAS can crash on the WAVE demo. I'm currently investigating that
but it seems that this is an OpenBLAS bug on PENRYN class CPU.

I will probably file a bug report to the OpenBLAS maintainers since I
was able to reproduce the bug with a simple C program. In the meantime
you can use the GSL CBLAS build if you need something more reliable.

Regards,
Francesco