[lsdigitisation] Next Meeting

  • From: Kathryn Cass <CBTL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lsdigitisation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lsdigitisation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mandy Keevil <MandyK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 17:43:37 +1000

Hi All,

I had down that our next meeting was on 13th September. I scheduled this date
without checking my diary and I will be out of the office all day. Is there any
chance we can make it Tuesday 14th instead? Same time, say 10am at Marrickville?

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Kathryn.

Kathryn Cass (AALIA CP) I Coordinator, Library Operations I Marrickville
Library & History Services
Marrickville Council I PO Box 79 Marrickville NSW 2204 I
www.marrickville.nsw.gov.au<http://www.marrickville.nsw.gov.au/>
I P 02 93352132 I F 02 95962829 I M 0437 897 965 I Email
cbtl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cbtl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I acknowledge the traditional owners of this land, the Cadigal Wangal People of
the Eora Nation.
citizen focus - communication - innovation - strategic thinking - team work -
performance
I'm reading ... Troubles by J. G. Farrell
I'm listening to... Down Under by Bill Bryson

otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you must not copy, reproduce, disseminate or distribute this
message or any attachment. If you are not the intended recipient please email
the sender or notify Marrickville Council and delete this message and any
attachment from your system. Any views expressed in this email transmission may
represent those of the individual sender and may include information that has
not been approved by Marrickville Council. The Council will not be responsible
for any reliance upon personal views or information not approved by
Marrickville Council. Marrickville Council advises that this email and any
attachments should be scanned to detect viruses and accepts no liability for
loss or damage resulting from the use of any attached files.
For further information about Marrickville Council please visit our website at
www.marrickville.nsw.gov.au

service on behalf of Marrickville Council.