[lpgma-board] Re: Schedule for Sign-up in lobby

  • From: <franner@xxxxxxx>
  • To: lpgma-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 17:37:32 -0400

My schedule okay so far.   I have so much coming up this month.

Kate, Tom Birk stopped in this morning and would like to attend the Nov. Board
Meeting.   He said he spoke with Rose just before he left for the summer about
some of the resident who have scooters and bicycles take them into the mail
area and ride on the sidewalks.  It is true for some.  He would like to talk to
us about it because Rose told him she would bring it up at our Board Meeting.
She didn't last month.   He asked me to keep in touch and alert him about the
meeting.   Pleae put it on your agenda.   Thx
Fran.