[lpgma-board] Re: General Meeting of LPGMA

  • From: Thomas Belsan <tbelsan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "lpgma-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lpgma-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 13:04:00 -0700

Ruth and I should be at both meeeting.

Thomas Belsan

Sent from my tbelsan account

On Sep 6, 2015, at 12:37, Bill Kate Shumate <wkshu5071@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Everyone,
Since we are starting our meetings on the Second Tuesday of the month, I
thought I would remind you of the upcoming meeting. I placed a sign in the
mail room to announce the meeting & it was in the Thesman News so hopefully we
will have someone there. Terri Parker will not be there since she is
undergoing treatment so I hope there is enough Board members to have a
quorum..I am sure you are all aware that Fran had her surgery and will not be
able to attend, and has resigned from the Board. I will introduce Marie as
the new Treasurer, and explain to residents about Frans resignation. We should
not take new members since we will have the tickets for next month & will be
sitting in the lobby taking memberships & selling tickets. We will set up a
schedule on Sept 16 at our board meeting. I hope everyone will be able to
attend that meeting. That's it for now, see you Tuesday evening.

Kate